Awareness is the foundation of transformation. With better daily awareness you can make better daily choices and with better daily choices you’ll experience better daily results in your lives. You can do this even if your fears born of insecurities tell you, you can’t. I know your greatness and genius to be true. These quick, actionable and valuable tactics will help you to move and break free of old patterns, stop being the victim and leap into high gear to get your giant goals accomplished.
- Believe in yourself, your vision and gifts when no one else believes in your vision and gifts. Remember that until your vision becomes your obsession your mission will never grow into a movement. Self-confidence is the DNA of industry dominance. And global eminence.
- Use the first 90 minutes of your workday only on value-creating activities versus checking email or surfing the net. Spend an hour a day without stimulation (no phone, no social, no people). Get to know, develop and love your self. Remember that life’s just too short to play small with your gifts. Commit to your best life today. Remember that to double your income, triple your investment in learning, coaching and self-education.
- Take a nature walk every day. It’ll clear your mind, boost your fitness and feed your spirit. Human beings need to be in the wilderness regularly to stay at their best.
- Write in a journal every morning. And record gratitude every night. Do a collage filled with images of your ideal life. Look at it once a day for focus and inspiration.
- Release the energy vampires and dream destroyers from your life. They are sucking away your genius. Embrace your eccentricities. Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. Know that a problem only becomes a problem when you choose to see it as a problem.
- Start doing projects that scare you and embracing the pursuits that terrify you. Where your fear lives is where your transformation lies. Remember that victims are frightened by change. And leaders grow inspired by it. Achieve 5 little goals each day. In 12 months this habit will produce 1850 little goals–which will amount to a massive elevation. Remember that ordinary people talk about their goals. Leaders get them done. With elegance, brilliance and finesse.
- Make the choice to let go of your past. It’s dusty history. And polluting your future. It all happened for a reason to get you to here. Trust and know that hard work beats talent, every day of the week. Measure your success by your impact instead of your income.
- Remember that every person you meet has a story to tell, a lesson to teach and a dream to do. Become the strongest person you know. Just battle proof and fortify your inner core so nothing can defeat you. Risk being rejected. All of the great ones do. All victory is an inside job, I think you’ll agree.
- In a world with so much toxicity, be the kindest person you know. Smile. Forgive the unforgiven in your life. They did what they thought was right based on the level of their consciousness, at that stage of their personal journey. If they could have been more loving they would have been more loving. Be slow to criticize people and fast to affirm their gifts, talents and worth. Say “sorry” when you know you should say “sorry”. Say “please” and “thank you” a lot. Write handwritten thank you notes to your customers, teammates and family members.
- Be a celebrator of other’s talents versus a critic. Haters never win. Stop gossiping , complaining and condemning . It drains your cognitive bandwidth and fills you with dangerous emotions. Stop being selfish. Contributing to the lives of others is a great move for more joyfulness and peacefulness in your days.
- Be the rare-air performer who does the project no one else will do. Going to the fiery edges of your largest limits expands them. Do something that makes you feel uncomfortable at least once a week. Know that potential unexpressed turns to pain. So live your talent by applying it and polishing it through study and stretching it via doing difficult work. Know that rising into the rare-air of best in world isn’t easy. Anything extraordinary demands rigor, sacrifice and extreme courage. And yet, it’s worth it. Remember that quality is remembered long after price is forgotten and cheap costs more.
- Remember that your nutrition affects your mood plus your production so eat like an elite athlete, really calibrate your eating plan. Drink more water and get more rest . Breathe deeply, constantly. Brain tattoo the fact that all work is a chance to change the world. And, your life matters to all of us. Become the fittest person you know. Multiply your vitality and you’ll increase your creativity, productivity and prosperity. Exponentially.
- Stop watching TV and definitely delete the news from your days. Instead, invest your time and resources into your pro and personal growth. Because as you become better at your craft and more exceptional as a person, you become indispensable to your industry and society. Ritualize the habit of reading for 60 minutes every day. Victims have large televisions yet small libraries.
- Don’t just parent your kids—develop them. Grow their perspective, fuel their curiosity and introduce them to what’s most inspirational in our world. Build a strong family foundation while you grow your ideal career.
- Keep your promises. You trade in your credibility. And you diminish it each time you say you’ll do something and don’t do it. Know your values. And then have the guts to live them—no matter what the crowd thinks and how the herd lives.
- Spend more time in art galleries. Art inspires, stimulates creativity and pushes boundaries. Travel often. It’s fantastic education. Become a purist. Read a book a week. Just a few books but great books.
- Five true friends versus 5000 fake ones. A simpler, quieter life with more beauty. And bigger meaning. Remember that the quality of your friends will predict the size of your fortune. When I use the word “fortune” I mean everything from creative to economic to spiritual fortunes. If your parents are alive, go honor them. You’ll miss them tremendously when they’re gone.
Trust that in the end, everything will work out. And if it hasn’t all worked out, it’s not the end.
* * *